Since 2008, Project Weber/RENEW has provided vital services
to high-risk people in Rhode Island.
Sexual Health Services:
HIV, HEP-C and Syphilis Testing
- Testing is available at all of our locations. It’s fast (about 20 mins), free and confidential.
Safer Sex Materials
- Condoms and lubricants are available at all our locations.
- Safer-sex educational information is also available.
- All locations offer a place to exchange used needles for clean, sterile needles for free.
Narcan & Overdose Prevention
- Staff are trained to distribute Narcan to stop the effects of an Opioid overdose.
- Overdose training and kits are also available. Get more information.
- Recovery coaching is available at all three of our locations. Our staff members who are also in recovery can be a great resource and support.
- If you're feeling ready to enter a detox program, visit any of our locations and let our staff walk you through the details and support your process of enrolling.
Transgender Outreach Team
- Our dedicated staff can assist with finding trans*-friendly doctors and therapists, assist with getting gender markers changed on ID's and legal documents and resources for safe housing.
- We offer a weekly support group for high-risk transgender people. This includes those struggling with mental health issues, domestic violence and those that are HIV+.
Street Outreach | Substance Abuse Counseling
Housing & Healthcare Referrals | Food/Shelter | Community Education